The helicopter we use is a Robinson R44 that can fit four people (3 passengers plus your pilot). The R44 is reliable, safe, and one of the most popular helicopters in the world!
Each passenger will have their own seat and seatbelt.
Can you hear me?
Don't worry, each passenger will have their own Bose noise-cancelling headset to listen and talk as we cruise along on your pilot-guided tour!
This option is available for photo/video flights only. The R44 can be configured with one, or all four doors removed to accommodate your needs for a clear, unobstructed view of your area of interest!
R44 RAVEN II Specifications:
- Lycoming IO-540, six cylinder, fuel injected
- Horsepower Derated to 245 for takeoff and 205 continuous
- Max Gross Weight - 2500 lb
- Approximate Empty Weight - 1500 lb
- Standard Fuel - (29.5 gal) 177 lb
- Auxiliary Fuel - (17.0 gal) 102 lb
- Pilot, Passengers and Baggage
- with Standard Fuel - 823 lb
- Cruise Speed up to 116 kts (134 mph)
- Maximum Range approx 300 nm (350 sm)
- Hover Ceiling In Ground Effect - 8950 ft @ 2500 lb
- Hover Ceiling Out of Ground Effect - 7500 ft @ 2300 lb
- Rate of Climb over 1000 fpm
- Maximum Operating Altitude - 14,000 ft
- Electrical System - 28 volt